It’s that time of the year again to collect some red packets, stuff yourself full with delicious Lunar New Year goodies or simply go shopping! Especially those who loves getting their hands on things with the year’s zodiac animal (which in this case is the Fire Rooster), either for good luck or just the thrill of it, here’s a little shopping guide for you.
1) First up is the Fire Rooster Card Case S$280 and the Fire Rooster Leather Envelope Clutch S$330 from Marc Jacobs that comes with a cute little leather rooster patch or charm attached.
2) Then there is the rooster embossed keyring S$1000 and coin pouch S$1320 made from crocodile leather from Bottega Veneta’s Chinese New Year 2017 collection.
3) But if BV is over your budget, you might want to opt for the Rooster Pascal Bag Charm, priced more affordably at S$189 from Swarovski.
4) Sneaker lovers however might want to consider getting the Chinese New Year Ace low-top sneakers from Gucci. Priced at S$990 for the men’s version and S$830 for the matching women’s version, it’s the perfect footwear if you’re looking at couple dressing this visitation period.
5) Last but not least, if money is not an issue for you, go for the Moncler Chinese New Year 2017 Special Edition, rooster embroidered men’s jacket, which is available at an exuberant price of S$2455.